Time For Tea-Rex Mug
Dinosaurs Doing Stuff x Jinny Ngui Design collaboration bone china 'Time for Tea-Rex' mug
Time for Tea-Rex is a playful collaboration between Dinosaurs Doing Stuff and Jinny Ngui Design. Tea-Rex is illustrated by Dinosaurs Doing Stuff, he's having his favourite brew in one of Jinny Ngui Designs mugs. These mug and tea bag tidy sets make the perfect gift for tea and dinosaur lovers.
The illustration is on both sides of the mug, so you can appreciate him from all angles. The text 'Time for Tea-Rex' features to the left of the T-Rex illustration and is a fun play on words. The bottom of the mugs has our logos.
Each mug is made of bone china and is decorated by hand and then fired at 820°C. The design is fully fired into the glaze so is suitable to be used in the dishwasher.
Here are a few care instructions and tips for looking after your pieces…
- It is best to wash your bone china by hand, but not with anything abrasive that could scratch the surface.
- To avoid tea and coffee stains rinse out your mug/cup with warm water immediately after each use.
- To remove stains you can use hot water with denture tablets and soak, or make a paste with bicarbonate of soda and use it as a gentle scrub.
- Patterns are fully fired into the glaze, so you can put your items into the dishwasher (I do with mine), but please do so with care.
- Make sure you stack your dishwasher so items are not touching each other to avoid scratches and potential damage
- Use the gentlest washing cycle.
- Most ceramic items are safe to use in the microwave but not items decorated with gold or platinum decoration